Quick listing of the parts I need for my 650::
- Someone to drive to Phoenix and slap the previous owner.
- Clymer Repair Manual *Purchased off of Amazon*
- Taillight *SCORE! New rear cowl and “break light” from ebay*
- Clutch/Front Brake levers*found at Houston Cycle Salvage*
- Possibly Clutch/Frontbrake master cylinders*Fixed, see posts*
- Fusebox cover*found at Houston Cycle Salvage* See the poor NH that donated it here.*
- Ignition Switch *found at Houston Cycle Salvage*
- Horns Brandnew and even louder for only $30! See Post
- Turn signal switch / possibly turn signal relay *New switch from eBay/New relay from Land’s Cycles.
- Gear selector switch *Fixed!
- Wiring harness *I’ve finally whipped the wiring into shape, but I wouldn’t turn down a free harness*
- Tires *New Cheng-Shin barracuda-V tires from Discount Motorcycle Tire
- Cool helmet and jacket *Picked up an FT XTi mesh jacket and a Shoei helmet from CycleGear*
- Cool biker tattoo and more chains
The Resurrection of a Thirty Year Old Motorcycle